PHCET offers both undergraduate (Bachelor of Engineering) and postgraduate (Masters in Engineering) programs.
It is established on 14 acre of lush green campus with more than 3,00,000 sq. ft of built up area having spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and workshops, new age computer facilities and a well-stocked library provide a stimulating educational environment within the college.
To develop professional engineers with respect for the environment, and make them responsible citizens in technological development both from an Indian and global perspective. This objective is fulfilled through quality education, practical training and interaction with industries and social organizations.
Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology will admit, educate and train for engineering graduation a diverse population of students who are academically prepared to benefit from the Institute's infrastructure and experience, to become responsible professionals in a technical arena. It will further attract, develop and retain, dedicated, excellent teachers, scholars and professionals from diverse backgrounds whose work gives them visibility beyond the classroom and who are committed to making a significant difference in the lives of their students and the community.
- Accountability and service to all stakeholders
- Integrity and fairness in all practices
- Instill innovation and creativity
- Inclusiveness and care for the marginalized
- Resilience and sustainability
- Striving for excellence in all actions
- Thought leadership
Affiliation and Accreditation
- To evolve a teaching-learning process where by Students will have freedom of thought and thereby explore the various aspects of technological development
- To encourage the teaching Faculty to pursue research in specialized and emerging areas of technology and develop the skills to impart that knowledge to students
- To provide the requisite Infrastructure including Laboratories, Library, Internet facilities to facilitate learning
- To promote interaction of students and faculty with the industry
- To explore the possibilities of collaboration with other leading Institutes in India and abroad for faculty and / or students / training, faculty and / or students exchange and joint research