Pillai HOC College of Engineering and Technology (PHCET) has an integrated Training and Placement Cell. This cell has the requisite infrastructure and human resources support for its effective functioning.
The prime function of the Cell is career development process for the students of PHCET which includes awareness about the self-development, opportunities in the market for – jobs and higher studies, identification and coordinating with Companies for Campus recruitment.
Placement and Training Cell is conducting multiple programs across all the disciplines for overall development of the students to start their professional career.
Some of the programs that are generally conducted at PHCET are
Personality Development Programs
- essentially self-awareness, communication and grooming. It is important that the students understand the ‘behaviour’ expected by the corporate world, along with the technical & analytical skills.
- covering the corporate world working, the type of jobs in the market, options available to the students & processes of how to prepare themselves.
Industry Institute Interactions
- students are given an opportunity to ‘look, feel and understand’ the corporate world via multiple activities like – Seminars / industrial visits / workshops / etc.
- students are given specific training / lecture sessions / practice for getting ready to face the interview processes. It includes – Aptitude test training, resume preparation, discussions, personal interviews.
- Placement cell keeps in touch with various industries to ensure that the Companies know about the multiple Engineering departments and their capabilities.
We invite experts from Companies to visit Campus and deliver lectures either product specific or in general, for the awareness amongst the students.
Trainings are also conducted for interested students by signing MoU with specialised training companies, if required.
PHCET is privileged to be associated with some of the leading companies in multiple industries. Please visit our Companies for recruitment section for a list of the Companies.