||28th September, 2019
||Applied Mathematics, Sciences & Humanities
Department of Applied Mathematics, Sciences & Humanities organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 28th September, 2019 in 9th floor Auditorium, Main building. Around 200 students & parents attended the meeting. Ms. Poonam Patil did anchoring for the meeting. The meeting was addressed by Dr. Manvendra Vashistha (HOD, ASH). After the address of HOD, students and Parents were divided division wise and Teacher Guardian wise. They interacted with Class coordinator, Teacher Guardian and respective subject experts. The Unit test result, attendance, punctuality of a ward was discussed individually and suggestions for improvement were given accordingly. At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views.
|Date and Time
||26th August, 2019 and 9:30 a.m.
||5th Floor, Seminar Hall, Civil Engineering Department, PHCET
Parent Teacher Meeting for OSAY 2019-20 was conducted for second year, third year and final year students. The meeting was addressed by Dr. Madhumita Chatterjee, Principal PHCET and the Head of the Department Mr. Raju Narwade. The department head welcomed all the parents to the meeting and delivered an informative presentation.
The following points were covered in the presentation:
Different activities conducted in the department were shared with the parents, such as:
- Introduction to PHCET, Civil Department and the Management
- Faculty of Civil Engineering Department
- Vision and Mission of the department
- Facilities available in the department
- Faculty Efforts for improvement of students, including
- Question bank
- Study Workshop
- Concepts Inventory Plan
- Models and Charts
- Laboratory Manual
- Power Point Presentations during lectures
- NPTEL lectures
- Site visits and Industrial visits
- PBL – for 2nd and 3rd year students
- Project competition - techfizz
- Student Chapter
- TG- scheme
- Technical paper writing for students
- Zero KT group
- Project Based Learning
- Industrial visits in the previous semester
- Workshops conducted
- Internship presentation
- Convocation Ceremony
- Alumni Meet
Result of previous semester with Toppers of each class was mentioned. Special mention was made about the student ‘Sagar Dawate’ who secured fifth rank
in Mumbai University in eighth semester examinations.
Parents of 35 students attended the meeting. The Class coordinator and the Teacher guardian discussed with the parents regarding attendance, marks of unit test and any other issues. Parents got to know the teacher guardian of their ward personally. The feedback from the parents regarding the meeting was very good. Feedbacks forms were filled by all the parents. Light Refreshments were provided to the parents at the end of the meeting.
||24th August, 2019
Department of Automobile Engineering organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 24th August 2019, in C-305, 3rd Floor, Engineering Building. Students along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Dr. S. S. Pawar (HOD, AUTO), wherein he discussed the following topics:
- Discussion of various Automobile labs and other facilities.
- Importance of student’s attendance in the class was briefly discussed. Parents were also requested to keep in touch with the class coordinators and mentors for their wards progress.
- Importance of daily studying at home was discussed.
- Importance of training / internship in industry during vacation was discussed.
- Detail on problem solving workshop for student were discussed.
- Parents were informed about the management concern about the results and various majors taken by college to improve the results were discussed.
After the address of HOD, students and parents were requested to interact with the mentors and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, attendance, discipline and punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly.
At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
Feedback by Parents:
- Parents appreciated the college facility.
- Parents also praised the faculty and were happy about faculty’s effort to improve their ward’s future.
- Some Parents were happy with the work of class mentors.
- University results especially Revaluation results are delayed.
- Sometimes student don’t get seats in bus.
- Maths must be taught at a low pace as students cannot understand and write simultaneously.
||24th August, 2019
Department of Information Technology conducted a Parent Teacher Meeting for S.E., T.E. and B.E. on 24th August, 2019 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. at Department of Information Technology. All parents were invited for the meeting individually. The meeting was addressed by head of department Dr. J. E. Nalavade. The following points were discussed in the meeting:
The agenda of the Parents and Teachers Meeting was as follows:
- Academic schedule
- Performance of the student in Unit Test
- Training and placement
- Exam Pattern and scheme
- Syllabus and Curriculum
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Departmental Activities
After the welcome address, students and parent were divided class-wise and interacted with respective class coordinator and subject teacher. A progress report was made for individual student mentioning the university result, internal test result & attendance of students by the class coordinator and counseling for overall improvement was given accordingly.
Parents also interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. All details of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and respective subject teacher for improvement was given accordingly. And at the end of the session the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views for the meeting.