||9th March, 2019
Department of Automobile Engineering organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 9th March 2019, in C-305, 3rd Floor, Engineering Building. Around 30 students along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Ms. Siddhi Hatle (HOD, AUTO), wherein he discussed the following topics:
- Discussion of various Automobile labs and other facilities.
- Importance of student’s attendance in the class was briefly discussed. Parents were also requested to keep in touch with the class coordinators for their wards progress.
- Importance of daily studying at home was discussed.
- Various programs like student mentor scheme was discussed for more personal attention towards students.
- Student were motivated to participate in the project exhibition held in our college.
- Importance of training / internship in industry during vacation was discussed.
- Detail on problem solving workshop for student were discussed.
- Parents were informed about the management concern about the results and various majors taken by college to improve the results were discussed.
- Importance of research and need of new technology.
After the address of HOD, students and parents were requested to interact with the mentors and respective subject teachers. University results, Test results, attendance, discipline and punctuality of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly.
At last, the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views. Following are the views and suggestion given by parents.
Feedback by Parents:
- Teachers should help my ward to be more interactive in classroom.
- Maths must be taught at a low pace as students cannot understand and write simultaneously.
- Parents appreciated the college facility.
- Parents also praised the faculty and were happy about faculty’s effort to improve their ward’s future.
- Some Parents were happy with the work of class mentors.
- University results specially Revaluation results are delayed.
- Sometimes student don’t get seats in bus.
||9th March, 2019
||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
The Parent Teacher’s Meeting was organized by the Department of EXTC Engineering on 9th March, 2019 in 104, Ist floor, Engineering Building. The meeting started with the welcome address by Head of the Department, Prof. Divya Chirayil. She explained the agenda of the meeting in front of around 20 parents.
The agenda of the meeting is :
- Exam Scheme
- Attendance & Result of Student
- Introduced Project Based Learning
- Regular Attendance
- Action to be taken for defaulter students
- Syllabus covered & planning for remaining
- Time management for self study
- Focus on zero ATKT and its advantage
- Under Teacher Guardian scheme, Interaction of every students Parents with Teachers
- Unit test I marks
Parents also interacted with Class Coordinator and respective subject teachers. All details of a ward were discussed individually by class coordinator and counseling for improvement was given accordingly. And the parents filled the feedback form and expressed their views for the meeting.
||9th March, 2019
Department of Electrical organized a Parent Teacher Meeting on 9th March, 2019 in 504, V-floor, engineering building. Around 25 students along with their parents attended the meeting.
The meeting was addressed by Ms. Pranita Chavan (HOD, ELEC) wherein he discussed the following topics:
- Encourage parents of slow learners to send students for remedial lectures.
- Disclose University results and Test-I results.
- Parents can contact CC or HOD for any queries. Contact numbers were provided.
- Industrial Visit arranged by department to Airport Utility Building.
- Paying balance fees.
- Submission of scholarship forms.
After finishing this meeting at around 12.30 p.m. all parents were requested to assemble in separated classes where respective CC's gave following information to them Results declared by University of Mumbai, Unit Test – I results, Attendance of students, Unit Test - II period. Then CC’s cleared their doubts and at the end feedback forms were distributed to parents and collected from them.
Parents of the ward expected remedial lectures to be conducted for the slow learners and more project based learning.
Action taken on Parents feedback
- Parents suggested project based learning - PCB workshop conducted using Eagle software.
- Industrial visit arranged for T.E. Electrical Engineering students