Many workshops on "Smart PCB Designing at Home"
||Many workshop on Home-made PCB Designing was conducted in PHCET by students under guidance of experience faculty. The motto of the workshop was to prove that a complete functional PCB can be made even at home with a few materials readily available in the market and also to show the simplicity of the process used.
were conducted by Shefali Pawar
and Nabil Diwan
, students of EXTC under the guidance of Prof. Ravindra N. Duche
on 23rd and 24th July, 2013. The motto of the workshop was to prove that a complete functional PCB (Printed Circuit Board) can be made even at home with a few materials readily available in the market and also to show the simple and hassle free process.
The other members of the workshop team are Mr. Pratik Mhatre
(Faculty) and Mr. Haresh Thakur
Such workshops have been successfully conducted by the team in various colleges:
- PHCET, Rasayani for Third year EXTC students on 15th September, 2011.
- Gharda Institute of Technology, Ratnagiri for second year students on 7th April, 2013.
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala for third year EXTC students on 20th July, 2013.
- PHCET, Rasayani for third year EXTC (Division A) students on 23rd July, 2013.
- PHCET, Rasayani for third year EXTC (Division B) students on 25th July, 2013.
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology, Lonavala for third year EXTC students on 17th August, 2013.
- PHP, Rasayani for third year EXTC students on 28th August, 2013.
Workshop basically aimed at introducing Diptrace
Software for designing a layout of a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and also to give the participants, a hands-on experience to make a complete PCB for a given circuit. All workshop conducted has been great success and many number of students are involved with this now.
||Workshop was organized for 2nd year Electronics and Telecommunication by the students themselves and the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication. Aim of the workshop was to cover basic circuits and to explain their workings so as to clear basic concepts of Electronics.
|The workshop included following topics:
- Working with "Dancing LEDs".
- Basics of Robotics (Sensors).
- Working of Tube-lights and fans.
- CRO (Cathode Ray Oscilloscope) and DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope).
- Study of Express PCB Software used for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) designing.